View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:00 AM

blacknife is on a distinguished road

ok.. impending doom upon the fishtanks as stated a few months back.

my sps tank is slowly turning around. progress on new build is barely crawling along. low maintnance tank keeps getting forgotten about.

Playing with a few short term options.

Shutdown the upstairs tank, sell off what ever coral won't fit in the downstairs tank, sell or cook the rock. use any proffits towards new build.

move upstairs tank to the basement, drill a couple holes into it and tie it into the sps system, either the way it is or as a large LRR. thus adding a crapload of nutrients to the sps system, but who knows that might help things at this point.

hoping i wont have to renovate the house and sell it in a few months but that is not out of the picture yet either, hopfully if i have to move i will have the new build done for the new place.

on top of all that i REALLY need to get a controller and an automated feeder, in case i have to start going on the road again just to keep things sane around the house for the time being.... end of rant

ideas anyone ? buy a couple tangs for the upstairs tank to clean off all the lps and zoas then move all of them on? mostly HA a little other stuff

Last edited by blacknife; 03-01-2013 at 02:02 AM.