View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 05:52 PM

Guy is on a distinguished road
Default Shipping Options

I'm looking to figure out some shipping options and am wondering if anyone is interested in helping out. I've added this to the facebook post as well.

Here's my problem.

Next day delivery seems expensive and something most people are not willing to pay for. I'm looking to explore shipping methods that keep the costs down but still allow the product to arrive in a reasonable condition.

Pods are resilient, as is phytoplankton when stored in darkness.

Shipping method would be sent through Canada Post, bubble mailer with cardboard reinforcement, internally bagged and the using the most economical timeframe.

What I'm hoping for:

- I pay for shipping
- You pay for product
- I'd label and serialize each item for proper follow up. Provide Pictures and video of your specific order prior to shipping.
- A small follow up survey including on how product arrived, the condition of the package and product, viability inside, pictures, videos, what you liked, what you expected, what could we do better?
- If product arrives expired, a refund would be provided after pictures and video are provided and the survey completed.
- Future discount on next order for the help

Products for this experiment include

- Live Triggers
- Live Phytoplankton
- Live Chaeto
- Live Rotifers

All based on current availability of products.

Please let me know if you'd like to place and order and be a part of this.

Please let me know if you have anything to add that you think I may have missed.

Cheers and thank you!