View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 07:54 PM

rstar is on a distinguished road
Default FS: 55 Gallon Setup

Hello Everyone!

I haven't been on here in a while, but am now offering for sale my entire 55 gallon setup, as the kids get older we find ourselves busier and busier. The following is what I have

55 gallon (36X18X21) rimless aquarium
DIY Stand (overkill for sturdiness)
AI Vega LED lighting
4X MP10 Wireless powerheads (1 needs a new shaft)
Aqua-C Remora
Aquaclear Heater
All off miscellaneous good (refractometers, fragging kit, test, etc.)

Many numerous corals (nothing new has been added in about 2 years, everything was grown from frags)
Bi-color Dwarf Angel (he is 7 years old)
Tang (not sure what type, he is small I housed him when my brother shut down his tank)
Pajama Cardinal (3 years old)
Green Chromi

I haven't been active in the hobby in a while so I'm not too sure on the value of everything but was hoping to get $1200 dollars out of the works, I would obviously like to sell it as a package, but will part out if I can move all the livestock.

If my price is out to lunch make me an honest offer and I will definitely consider it. Below are pictures I took yesterday, if anyone wants pictures of fish or corals I'd be happy to accommodate.

I should add that I live in Rosetown which is about an hour outside of Saskatoon on the highway to Calgary. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask.