View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:59 PM

riceboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to riceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTang<3 View Post
Talk to Dave or Denny at concept they can do absolutely anything you can dream up. The problem I find with the all in ones are you are paying for lights skimmer and pumps, and to me I find they are sub par and in the end limit what you can end up doing with the tank, or I you end up upgrading you can't reuse any equiptment and need to buy all new again and most often used tanks and equiptment are not worth half of what you initially invested.
Agreed once you have a sump tank and a really good skimmer, you'll be wondering why you wasted all your Time and money on an all in one.

Concepts is open today. And as for lighting they are all a good option weither it be led, t5, or mh. But since you are starting of and don't have to worry about the money you invested I the old lights I would look into LEDs. Ai sol blues are great, vertex led, ghl and sunbrites are all great. I myself am running sunbrites and I'm loving the lights. It gives me shimmer which I wasn't used to in with my t5 unit. But I have nothing bad to say about t5 except the cost per year to replace bulbs, but mind you they grow coral like no tomorrow lol
-concept built 3'x2'x22" full starfire tank with starfire 1 piece eurobrace and built in wave box, 1 jebao wp25, 4 mp10wes, ati led Hybrid 8 bulb fixture, csc 250 skimmer, Magdrive 18 return pump, apex lite, custom sump from concepts, biopellet reactor and carbon and gfo,bubble magnus doser and jbj ato, custom acrylic frag tank with 6 bulb t5
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70851