View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:14 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough
Smile

When I first started with concept had a young guy come in and needed a tank in an emergency well were custom so I didn't have anything available not in that kind of rush

I had just had my display built but was still buying equipment so I says take my new tank hasn't even seen water I even gave it at glass cost and said just pay me when you can after all he was a young kid in a bad jam about to lose livestock and was dealing with a cracked filled tank

The following week gave him liverock free and some other odds and ends I wasn't using

I got 1 payment out of three which was right on time , none of the other payments came , made arrangements to have it paid on jan1 of last year that never happened

Small world though and I turn around one day at big Al's and boom were race to face and I say dude why?

Sure enough his grandma died and I felt bad said its ok a text would have been nice but I understood

Next day seen him joining a frag alot group buy on canreef for $300 he posts so now I'm mad and tell him as much

Here we are over a year later and I've never seen any more oayments I've had to buy the tank twice and looked liked an idiot to the boss as he warmed me it was a bad idea , well he was right

He posts on here from time to time and turns out he's burned 2 other reefers I deal with in the city

Now it's pay upfront for everything or move on friend or not