Thread: Bugs report
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 03:51 AM
Administrator

titus has disabled reputation
Default Bugs report

Hello,

Since the server migration and board software changes, there have been quite a few bugs coming up. All users and messages have been transferred succesfully over though. So no worries on that one I guess.

A few things we found are:
1) removal of Avatars
Please re-set them in your profile
2) incorrect time
Fxed but there's still half an hour of time difference due to server's setting
3) change of displayed names
The new board doesn't allow seaparate login and handle and I've changed a few names already. If you want to have yours change to the way it was on the old UBB board, send me an e-mail.
4) incorrect URL with bad handshakes when changing password
An incorrect server port was set but it's fixed now. At least I guess so.
5) chat doesn't work properly
Will look into that.

If there are additional troubles or problems, please post them here. I promise I'll try to fix the problems as soon as I can. As of right now, I've been up a few nights to work on this board and another new board during off peak hours, missing meals, and not revising on my thesis (yes my supervisor finally sent me his comments and looks like I'll be defending this November, well... that is if I revise the thing), so I'd like to take some a few days off to concentrate on the other stuff. As far as I know, there are no users unable to register, post, or reply. But if there are any problems impeding anyone from carrying out normal forum activities, please e-mail me and I'll fix it asap.

Titus