tons of pulsing Xenia
a few acropora
a few montipora
zoa's
GSP
1 birds nest
1 poccillapora
and probably a few other corals I've forgotten

The banner fish, clam, mandarin and two spot goby are likely just visiting, helping out a friend after a move crash.

What I'd like to add to the list when I stock my 210 is another tang or 2. Because of my battle with Dichtyota, and the fact I like their looks, I was thinking a Naso tang and possibly a yellow tang (not sure if it'll get along with the kole tang though)
I'd also really like to get a shoal of fish. I was originally thinking 5 Bartlett's Anthias. Has anyone had any experience with these?
I'd also like to add some kind of wrasse if it's compatible.
My new aquascaping will probably be a small wall on one side of the tank with a couple islands. I really like negative space on the sand and want to use the islands to create that effect.
Right now I'm running 2- 250W MH's with some VHO T-5 actinics. I'll eventually be building an LED rig for the 210 as well but that's probably a year down the road. I obviously like the look of a full mixed reef, SPS, LPS, softies etc. so lighting will be everything from very well lit to darker areas.

Any recommendations of fish you've absolutely loved?
Any thoughts to when I should introduce each fish is also going to be of great help. Especially when I should be introducing the yellow eye kole tang and the Naso. I won't be tearing down the 77 DT until the 210 is fully operational, so introductions can be made slowly.