Thread: Telus or Shaw
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 06:09 AM

Dr_Hicks is on a distinguished road

Just moved home TV to Telus from Shaw because we were experiencing awful HD quality; WOW what a difference Telus makes when it comes to watching HDTV channels; and Telus paid us $200 to switch + PVR and two extra receivers.

Based on my first experience receiving TV from Telus I would hands down make the decision to deal with them again, smooth to setup appointment ( $100 ) to take an appointment during the week, other $100 to say fair-well Shaw, and it's actually $27 a month cheaper than Shaw and we get 103 HD channels now and not 14.... way better deal..

Your milage may vary as in all cases, however if anyone is thinking about switching because you're unhappy with current vendor; Telus had made me a believer.

** Make sure to ask them "What are you going to do for me if I leave Shaw" <--- my exact words.... BINGO $100 BUCKS..... then ask if there is another credit for taking an appointment during the week BINGO ANOTHER $100 BUCKS !

:-)

pps.... if you have home phone, internet and tv through Telus you will receive an extra $5 off each service a month.