View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 06:00 PM

jostafew is on a distinguished road

Couldn't resist getting in on the pointless debate!

I have to say that unless you're in the military, iPhone is the way to go. Andorid and iOS are so much easier to navigate, and iOS4+ (notice that I didn't include android) has 95% of the security and manageability features that BB OS does. PLUS iOS natively plays nice with Exchange activesync whereas you need BES server to manage e-mail and security in ADDITION to exchange when using BB in the enterprise.

I have an iPhone 4 (personal) and a BB Bold 9780 (work). I also work with the BB Torch and Bold 9900. While they will do a lot of the things that iPhone (and android) will do, BB OS is just more clumsy and not nearly as polished. If you're a consumer, android is great as an alternative to iOS, but in my opinion it does not belong in the work place for security and manageability reasons. For the consumer, I have yet to see an android phone that will match the iPhone 4 or 4s in terms of features AND battery life. For me iPhone is still number one (though my mom just got a Samsung Galaxy Gio from Virgin that is killer value at $150, android 2.3 if I recall).