View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:48 PM

Spyd is on a distinguished road

98% off my corals are all aquacultured frags. Most SPS have come from Reefer_Madness. He has the nicest tank I have ever seen and he has really helped me out big time with my collection.

My tank has really hit its stride now and parameters are very stable. I perform 20% water changes every 2 weeks on the dot and check levels once a week. I also blow off rocks and stir up sandbed once a week as well.

I dose MB7 once a week to help prevent cyano caused by the bio-pellets. It seems to really work and keep any cyano in check.

We held our first annual FragFest in London, ON and it turned out to be a great success! I also purchased a chalice frag pack from there and got a lot of nice pieces out of it. As for SPS I have a frag rack full of RR Pearlberry, RR Diablo Stag, RR Ice Fire Echinata, RR Blue Tenuis, MRT Pommegranate Acro and a couple Aussie Millis growing out right now that will be getting placed on the rock soon. Also, I found a beauty of an Ultra Acan and even came across a Orange / Green Convict chalice frag. Last, but cetainly not least, I picked up an awesome Orange Lepto frag from Darryl as well.

Last edited by Spyd; 06-13-2013 at 01:54 PM.