View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:41 PM

Spyd is on a distinguished road

Even more:
A better pic of my Mustard Acro!

ORA Hawkins Echinata, Growing like crazy and exceptional colour! Tyree Satosa slow grower but the colour is amazing!! BS Hulk Aculeus. Super Green!!

Tubbs Pink Jade! Awesome coral!!!! Green base, blue tips and pink/red polyps!!! Fast grower too!!

RR Gold Bar Acro. Took forever to start growing but has now taken off! Gold / yellow w/ purple polyps. Pic doesn’t do it justice.

Tyree Pink Lemonade! Slow grower but it has finally started spreading and new growth tips!

MRT Limeade. Growing fast! Another nice acro - bright red w/ some yellow tips! Behind that is my version of Strawberry Fields. Green w/ orange tips instead of red. Far left is MRT Tri-Colour A. Nana growing fast!

Another pic of them. Tyree Stag in the back and RR Avengers! Amazing colour! Yellow w/ blue tips & Red Polyps. It’s not doing much but it is happy!

Tyree Red Dragon. My fav! Complimented with a nice large Tyree Undata behind it.

MRT Ultimate Bonsai. Growing nicely now and awesome colours!

Some BS Blue Ice Birdsnest. Fast growing and great colour!

I bought both as Confusias and I am certainly confused because the colour difference is staggering! Lol.

BS Valentines Day Massacre chalice. This thing grows like a weed and awesome colours!

Group Shot. Tyree Red Dragon, BS Stelleta, MRT Deswali & RR Peacock.

MRT Crazy Chalice! Absolutely stunning chalice and growing nice!!!!

Group Shot. More Acan love! Also, my Kaleidoscope Chalice growing well!

Close up on a nice Acan. Lots of babies!!

Aussie Gold Torch – Hard to get a nice pic.

Two Face Hammer.

Group Shot. Again, the lower hammer and Torch are a lot more gold in colour but hard to get it right with the camera.