View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 02:30 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepumping View Post
When I go, I ALWAYS go to hanauma bay.. it by far the best area to go snorkeling. .. every time I've been, I have had turtles swim beside me...
after being there over 40 times, hanauma bay is the best place on the island for snorkeling. it is a protected marine park so they do close it down once and a while, you can feed the fish peas also.

other places that are a must see are the Polynesian cultural center, the dole plantation for the tour and the best pineapple ice cream you will ever have.

there is the Arizona memorial at pearl harbour. if you have a car while your there a drive around the island is pretty col lots of different things along the way.

oh stay away from the island tours and rent a car and go to the places on your own. much better and gives you more time. 10 days is a lot of time, you can see everything and still spend most of your time on the beach

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.