View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:41 PM

globaldesigns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by doch View Post
Hey kids! I've got a little but of a problem. Everything I but turns green! There's got to be a reason. I'll pick up a yellow colony.... Turns green. Blue frag... Green. purple frag... Green with purple tips. Why? There's got to be something too high, or too low. I dose several of the zeo products.... amino acids, coral vit., sponge power, Eisen (i.ve stopped thay one since it supposedly enhances green), pohls, kaliumidid, stylo pocci, the one for red (can't remember the name, and coral snow. All tested levels are good (ca 400, mg 1300, kh 8, phos o.o5, no3, no2 and nh3 all undetectable ). Any help would be appreciated.

On the briught side, my growth rates are crazy compared to what they once were... And everything used to be brown.... Green is WAY better than brown!
HEHE, Green is better than BROWN!!!! I will trade you anyday, I have alot of rare and unique brown specimens. Beautiful Browns, great brown shades, browns you won't see in any tank or in the wild.

Setup: 180G DT, 105G Refuge (approx. 300lbs LR, 150lbs Aragonite)
Hardware: Super Reef Octopus SSS-3000, Tunze ATO, Mag 18 return, 2x MP40W, 2X Koralia 4's Wavemaker
Lighting: 5ft Hamilton Belize Sun (2x250W MH, 2X80W T5HO)
Type of Aquarium: mixed reef (SPS & LPS) with fish
Dosing: Mg, Ca, Alk