Thread: Duck Dynasty
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:57 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post

I am in the general public of riders along with several of my friends & family. I know many many people that ride from being associated with the Ride For Sight for 12 yrs and it does cater to the general public, you have no clue what you even talking about really.

wow, I guess that electraglide sitting in my garage is a figment of my imaganation.

I have been involved in probably 27 different charity rides over the last 25 years. I have also been a member of 5 different riding groups and left them because they turned into ride to someplace for lunch groups... I also have family ties to the HA but I distance myself there, not proud of it not embarased by it, it just is. and thats all I go into it on a public board.
I am sorry Grizz that I don#t like a show that you do, but I don#t think you need to wear a leather vest full of patches over a jean jacket to be a biker either.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.