View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:53 PM
No Cookies

Dearth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewerman45 View Post
I recently bought a 14g Oceanic Biocube and would like to do some kind of nano reef. I have never done salt water of any kind before though. I have a planted freshwater community tank that I have spent a lot of time and money on and am excited for a new adventure. I am looking for some beginner guides and reading material as well as some ideas or examples of what I can do with this.

Thanks!
First off welcome to the world of salt water and the joys and pleasures and empty wallet syndrome

The web site has a ton of good reference info here and many of the members have good info as well I did a write up when I first got into this and it will give you a good base starting point but it is not the end all be all and you don't have to follow its just a guideline

Link: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91423

I will recommend going to A reputable LFS like J&L aquatics or posting here for any info there are as I said a ton of very experienced people on this site and can maybe show you some cost saving tips as well because SW hobby is not cheap to start up