View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Vendor

eli@fijireefrock.com is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by azulikit View Post
Well I picked up some chemicals from this gentleman today. Emailed him Saturday night and even got a response later. Pretty awesome service I must say as I'm known to be horribly impatient.

I consider my knowledge with reefs limited but I know chemicals. I work with a few of the chemicals Eli sells here for his customers. Although the grades I work with are different I have found Caco3reef chemicals to be of "Pharmaceutical Grade" as presented, no disappointments.

FYI - I'm using these chemicals as I have found IO Reef Crystal to be slightly low in calcium and very low in Magnesium based on information posted on the pail. I mixed Eli's Magnesium chemicals tonight and found very little to no cloudiness after doing so. No need to go posting results but it didn't take much to get it to where it needed to be. Fast, clear and no sediment on the bottom.

These chemicals will be a part of my regular mixing until I decide to change salt manufacture or see the consistency of IO RC improve (maybe a bad batch). Based on preliminary results I will be adding these chemicals to a dosing schedule soon.

A special thanks to Eli who was very helpful and patient. He took time to explain the process (never rushed) and was more than willing to share his personal experiences with reefing. If this is what your looking for give Eli a shot to earn your business. He's got carbon coming in soon as well so I will be watching out for that.

Thanks Eli!

Thank you for such nice review on your first experience with caco3reef .
Folks like yourself give me the push and the drive to keep offering the best product for our saltwater keeping hobby.