View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 05:37 AM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

I plan to transfer all the fish. I'm quite fond of all of them.
Could be interesting trying to catch them all....

My shiny new tank is sitting at J&L waiting for me.
I've got my pumps and powerheads ordered. I'm going with Jebao for most of those.
I also ordered myself a dosing pump! I think it's time I start dosing with how much coral I plan to cram in my tank.

My brand new lights are sitting in the middle of the living room..... All ready made a mess, whoops!

Not sure what I'm going to do for a sump yet either.... urgh... I just want to get the tank in the house and set it up! But 1 step at a time I guess

I have always hated how delicate looking the matching stands are for aquariums, so I decided I wanted to build one. I have no building skills. But thankfully Daniel was able to come through for me in the midst of his massive kitchen reno and build me the bare bones frame of my stand! Wahoo! The important part is done! Now I get to make it pretty.

Okay so I haven't taken any kind of woodworking class since Middle School.... Hmmmm....
This could be interesting....
I'm not that great with power tools.....
But...

So far so good though. I still have all my fingers!!!
Only got part way done with the exterior of the stand today. Then dinner was more important. Will hopefully finish it tomorrow then stain it!