View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:12 PM

GoFish is on a distinguished road

Saskatchewan showing the love! I'll cover overnight shipping anywhere in Canada

This is a stray dog. Someone went up to it and started petting it. Tears started to swell up in the dogs eyes. Probably hadn't seen any affection in a while...

Yulin isn't the only place this happens, and the festival isn't the only time they eat dog. There are a TONNE of stray dogs in Asia due to lack of spay/neutering, they run wild, breed, have nothing to eat, parasites, diseases and frankly there are many just by looking at them that I would have a hard time petting without some serious gloves and sanitizer close by. Putting some of these animals out of their misery and consuming them insteading of wasting/ burying them isn't the worst thing that a human could do, there's a level of compassion to doing so for the sake of quality of life. However, what some of these people believe is that by torturing them, the meat tastes better and is better for you. The methods I listed in blue above aren't the only methods of turture they use, and if you wanna sleep at night I would recommend if doing any research keep your eyes mostly closed. Please don't forget about these poor animals humans bred to be our pets, hunting partners, herders, seeing eye assistants, loving comapanions etc.... They're too smart, loyal, caring, playful, to be treated this way.

Thank you from the all the strays that benefit from people who care and organizations like Soi Dog. To date Soi Dog alone has sterilized over 142,000 dogs and cats, this takes money, time and volunteers, and is likely the most effective way to take care of the problem. Aside from raising funds and awareness towards the cause one of the greatest gifts these dogs can receive from a human is to be ADOPTED. Soi dog is the only organization I'm aware of that will allow you to adopt a dog and arrange transport to you in Canada, so please consider sponsoring/adopting one of these furry friends.

Heading home now to see my little Heisenberg the yorkie, he'll be the most excited little guy in the world to see his daddy home from work. Just wish I could do more to show ALL these dogs someone cares. Wipes a few tears away. Thanks again for the bids

Last edited by GoFish; 04-11-2017 at 09:14 PM.