View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 03:26 PM

daniella3d is on a distinguished road

I try to keep my calcium around 440 because I have a few clams. Not sure if it is needed or not. Also I use Reef Crystal salt which is quite high in calcium and when ever I do a water change having a higher level of calcium help prevent too much swing. Things seem to be going well with this level so far.

I don't have any plan to upgrade to a larger tank because of the room in the house is limited. If I could I would love to have a large FOWLR but that's not something that's going to happen unless I win at the lottery!

If I could change something? I would get rid of the common SPS and replace them with rare and exquisite ones. That's what I am doing slowly. I got a red dragon, red planet, bird of paraside, setosa and a few other rare corals to replace my staghorn and my more common SPS. I will add in the future a wolverine, palmer's blue and a few others rare corals.

My future plan on short term is to attempt raising my black ice clownfish eggs. So I am now getting ready for this with a setup to raise the eggs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Hklvpqg8ay4

It's not going to be this batch of eggs because I am not ready for them, but soon

Last edited by daniella3d; 06-05-2013 at 03:30 PM.