View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:10 AM

Seth72 is on a distinguished road

He is a beautifull fish...cant wait to get mine......this is a stupid question,but I am new so i can get away with it. Your eel seems to stake out its spot and be quite nice,if you were to put a larger cleaner shrimp,or crab in ther would they survive,I know they eat them,but i thought maybe if you kept him well fed he wouldnt feel the need to eat them.

I love cleaner shrimp,but i love the eels far more,I wanted to start this hobby because i fell in love with a honeycomb eel,i thought he was the nicest fish I had ever seen,but i have decided that a tank with just him would have been kinda boring,not to mention way to big

Thanks for the picture .....always love to see them...does he come out and play at night with the moonlights on?

They have one (snow flake) at west edmonton mall where i live...that they keep with two kinds of sharks,not sure of what kind ,but last year i went to see him and he had a chunk out of him the size of your fist no kidding.....and on of the sharks was dead floating upside down...score one for the eel.I emailed mall manager to get the eel some help ,but never heard back.

Last edited by Seth72; 08-06-2010 at 05:22 AM. Reason: spelling