View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 08:06 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Agreed.

Honst i had no prob with his fish being warrentied. lets face it. no matter what the reason of them dying is you donot in life have to be honest with your lfs. i hate to say it but you vcan always get fish warrentied depending on how honest you feel like being. some LFS's will warrenty fish no questions asked. where as others will require a water sample etc. but fot people on this site i dont think it is to hard to come up with a good water sample as the majority of us have at minumum one cycled and established tank you could get a sample from.

Also i think its good business to replace fish that passed less than 48 hours after purchase. unfortunatly in the fish buss you have losses no matter what !!!!
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.