View Single Post

Old 12-11-2014, 12:14 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Thanks for all the info.

GHL inform me that they are working on plug and play wifi connection where the software will auto search the wifi connection settings, this will make set up really easy. Unfortunately this could not be completed by launch so anyone with difficulties are getting fantastic support including GHL remote logging onto clients systems and setting them up remotely!

Once the software settles down in terms of rapid updates I will be doing a tutorial video to help everyone who may need that bit extra pictorial support.

One thing is for sure, GHL have nailed the dosing market yet again with the Doser-2 we simply cant keep them in stock and in the first week of release over 100 were sold across North America and more pre orders coming in.

I really am impressed with what they have done and the future of the product with the built in PAB port gives some tempting theories as to its future too

I thank all the early adopters for their support and look forward to seeing the product grow for you in terms of functionality and extras