View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 02:04 AM

Synthesis is on a distinguished road
Default Updated

So its been a while since I posted an update. A lot has happened.

First, I installed the power bank in an attempt to save my life in the future. It fit better then I thought it would.

This has made water changes so much easier. Not sure why I hesitated to get something like this. Cost me 54$ with shipping for this. Worth every penny.

Added another fish, a clown goby which has been a lot of fun to watch. Very active. Never thought I would be seeing the clown goby hosting all my corals over the clown fish...

Added a Tyree toadstool which is doing really well:

Added a frogspawn:

All my other corals are doing well. Trying to manage some algae which has been a challenge yet my phosphates and nitrates are undetectable. I have also been trying to get my parameters in check lately as my tank seems to be consuming alot of alkalinity. Calcium and Mag are fine but I am having to dose alk daily at about 2ml (red sea pro foundation alk) a day right now to maintain 9dkh. But its much better then before when it was reading 5dkh before I started clueing in on it. Funny enough, other then some coloration with my SPS...all the livestock was fine. But still, felt like an amateur not staying ontop of the params like I should have.