View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 04:35 AM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

When we were ordering the truck I made darned sure everything would be covered. Now it has come to my knowledge that Ford redflagged the truck and won't fix anything. However the dealer whom is owned by Woodridge Ford is still building these custom lift trucks. I guess now people must sign a waiver to say Ford is not responsible for warranty issues, however who would pay $80000 for a brand new truck with no warranty. We never signed any papers stating Ford or the dealer were not responsible for repairs.

I also have no idea why they let the truck sit for over three weeks and tell Frank it is fixed. When he gets there, it is still sitting on the lot broken. We do not want anoother Ford especially the F350 they are horrible on fuel and after this fiasco, who would ever want to give them a second chance?

If Ford will not warranty their trucks or the dealer whom built the truck is not responsible then we as a buyer should be informed in writing and given a legitimate reason they will not honor it.

I don't even know where to start dealing with this mess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iansfishy View Post
its not the air cleaner so much as "after market mods" that may void your warranty. I dont know about fords, but with my Dodge I have had no problems and i have ALOT of after market stuff. dont be afraid to take it back to the dealer and tell them it was there work and you want to trade straight across for a new truck. Or find somewhere where it states any after market mods void your warrenty and take that to the people who did the mods or the make them prove how a cold air intake can do that dammage.