View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 09:53 PM

untamed is on a distinguished road
Default Update time...

Yes, the tank is still running along...

The conversion to AI Hydra 52's is ongoing. Now, LEDs light 2/3 of the tank. My coral doesn't much like the LEDs much. Too bad. Adapt or die is my attitude on it. One thing, the green pavona fluoresces so brightly under the UV LEDs that the fish bellys glow when they swim over it. It really looks like I have light in the bottom of the tank shining upwards!

It looks like I have successfully introduced a new fish. I don't get to buy fish very often since my existing fish have a habit of living forever and killing newcomers...I've tried before to replace my Blue Tang and failed. This time, I purchased a very thin, sickly looking, juvenile and kept him alone in the sump for a month to fatten him up. I finally got him into the main tank last week and he is doing great. Nobody seems to be harassing him and he is eating well. Might even name him soon!

400 gal reef. Established April, 2007. 3 Sequence Dart, RM12-4 skimmer, 2 x OM4Ways, Yellow Tang, Maroon Clown (pair), Blonde Naso Tang, Vlamingi Tang, Foxface Rabbit, Unicorn Tang, 2 Pakistani Butterflies and a few coral gobies

My Tank: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28436