View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 05:16 PM

60cubed is on a distinguished road
Default Corals and Frags located in GTA but I can ship!

Zoa/Palys, Corilimorphs, Leather, Chalice, Anemones, Sponges, Elegance, Euphiliya, Fungiidae

Colorful tank raised frags and coral for sale! I have lots of frags that are around $15, in a variety of shapes sizes and colours! Feel free to contact me, and I can work around your schedule. I am located near Airport and Bovaird in Brampton, Minutes from the 410, 427 and 407 Come get a deal on some coral!

I ship for anyone that is not local, and dont mind doing combined shipping. I alsp Deliver on orders over $100 within a reasonable distance, my normal delivery areas are within Brampton, Mississauga, and Downtown Toronto

ZOAS/PALYS -
Frags in a variety of colours/sizes - $10-$15

CHALICE -
HollyWood Stunner Chalice Frags - $15-$20 (wicked colour)

LEATHER -
Green Nepthea Tree frags - $15-25

Tyree Neon Green Toadstool - $15-$25 [ready soon]

CORILIMORPHS - (sold per polyp)
Ricordea Yuma - Orange and Blue - $15 (2 left)
Rhodactis Mushrooms - :
- Teal/Blue/Purple with Lime Skirt $25 (1 left)

GSP -
Neon Green Star Polyps - wispy white mouth- $5 a clipping, mounted frags $15

ANEMONES - (Tank Raised, Clones/Splits)

Sunburst Bubble Tip Anemone - $100 per clone

Yellow-Tip Australian Elegance Coral - Large - 190 Med - 150

(2 available) These rare beauties have been in captivity for years and about 3 years ago were fragged off of a very large colony, they have been healthy and kept in the same tank for the last 3 years they are eating well and look amazing! Just google these guys to see the price they go for no less than 250-600 on US websites!

One of the pieces available is a large show piece easily 12-13" across when open, with a huge skeleton when closed, the other is smaller around 7-8" both from the same lineage.

Multi-Colour OctoSpawn 85 each (works out to less than 25 per head!!!) - (3 available) Green and Purple bubbles on the same heads, very different from your average Euphylia. These have been in the tank for years they were fragged off of a larger colony, each mini colony has 3-4 large heads all of which show signs of splitting and growth. [b]

Japanese Deepwater Zoanthids - 35 each / 3 for 100 / 5 for 150 Beautiful colors, large frags/mini-colonies, these exact zoas sell at the lfs for 50-75 per colony!

Plate Coral: (3 available) 65 each
one is pictured below blue/purple with spaced out stubby green tentacles, the other two are still in my friends system as I am running out of room but one is fluorescent orange, and the other is blue/purple.

located in Brampton near Airport and Bovaird, willing to work out combo deals on stuff!