View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 09:59 PM

Llorgon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
Tagging along as I also have the same tank! I love it.

Careful with the light you have. You will easily provide to much with the corals being that high so you should make sure you keep the intensity down with the frogspawns. I have the AI 26HD over mine and its running at 30% and still seems to be almost too much for my hammer and torch. Just play around with it and see how things work for you.

I would personally advise against a tang in the tank you have. I would love a tang, just not enough swimming room for them. Perhaps if you went with a baby tang (really small) that might work for a while until it outgrew the tank?

Good to know about the lights. As I was doing the rock scape I was thinking I really hope this isn't too tall... I guess we will find out.

Ya I'm on the fence about the tang. It's not near full grown so I am hoping it will be fine in there until I get the 75 gallon moved and setup again. If it's stressed then I will have to rehome it.

What do you use for ATO and powerhead in your tank. There really isn't much room in the back of the tank. My ATK, which I use on the 75 gallon wouldn't fit in there.