View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 04:32 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

what a lot of you people need to understand is the "Oil Patch" is out of control in Alberta. my home town that 18 years ago you could get a house for 60K, now the same house is listing for 400+K is that right... no.. Alberta is so artificially inflated right now it isn't even funny, and because of that I cannot afford to move back when I retire with out working. Grab a clue... when minimum wage jobs are paying 20.00/hr something is wrong and the economy can only support it for so long.

Alberta needs new developments like a hole in the head, what they need to do is suck back and invest in making existing sites more profitable instead of doing the bulk drilling. Now I have 3 cousins that between them own two drilling companies and I an still in touch with them so I am not exactly talking out my ***. they don't know which side to be on but they do agree Alberta is out of control and something needs to be done.
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.