Thread: Vortech Failure
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 04:38 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Man that sucks! Contact Kevin at red coal if you want an MP60 they purchase through us so any issues are dealt with immediately with absolute none of this.

I have no idea who is giving you this kind of support (will not get drawn into that one) but whichever way please do not get put off by it for your MP60, buy through Red Coral or another one of our vendors and you will have zero issues ever with product support you have my personal assurance just as with the Skimz.

As I think Ken aready testified, we have zero issue warranty replacement proceedures on Vortech. Drop the unit off to your vendor and we snaction an immediate replacement providing the fault has been pre diagnosed by the vendor, us or Ecotech. We will then sort out the returns with the vendor so the client is left hassle free as best as possible.

Same with wet sides, if your wet side goes bad under warranty drop it into your vendor and they will replace it immediately no waiting around, of course this only applies if they are one of our vendors I can not speak for other distributors policies.

Last edited by Aqua-Digital; 12-11-2010 at 04:48 PM.