View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 04:51 PM

Ryanerickson is on a distinguished road

I have had 2 near disaster senerios in the last 2-3 years first happened while in Phoenix luckily I have a controller and camera, controller let me know sump was running low also could see the issue with camera . Got on the phone and called a buddy at 12:30 am problem solved. With out controller this would have been found the next day around 3pm all pumps by then would have been dead and possibly livestock. Second was just last month I went camping on my way home I was made aware by apex and my roommate that something was wrong there had been a large flood in garage breakers blown luckily not the breaker apex was on. With my controller still hours from home I shut off most pumps skimmer lights calcium reactor. Having a person is great but my system is pretty complex and hard to explain how to turn stuff off blah blah blah in my opinion investing thousands in a tank and going away with no controller is nuts there's no one I trust with my tank other then feeding and maybe toping up water if for some reason low.