View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:41 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

sent everyone a pm if you never got a pm please pm me again to get a reply.

i will post some more basic info this afternoon or as i get it.

currently trying to get a better discount as it seems this group buy will be large so will post on that today as well.

there are several people in edmonton and in red deer who are interested for out of town orders and being picked up in calgary i will try to keep everyones seperate on a spread sheet.

if you are from out of town feel free to post your interest here and organize a pick up for your towns group.

please dont post what you are ordering , the amount or where it is from , links etc etc.......lets respect the forumn rules so we can do this again.

i think we are going to do this in the way of order numbers , as the orders come in i will assign an order number

exp:

denny- order # 001

john doe- order # 002

jane doe - order # 003

i will assign the order numbers as they are sent to me starting on the 15th of february at 7am , orders will be finalized in the coming days and filled out in order starting from 001. any orders sent to me before 7am on feb15th will need to be resent at the correct time and date to get a early order number.

if you suddenly drop out of the order then next in line takes your place etc.

since me and a few others started this we are reserving order numbers 001-004 .......sorry but perks of the job lol

because im sure things will become less available as the order grows in numbers it has to be done like this to be fair to everyone.

again please read the first post.

we have no set date for shipping yet , so if your days are restricted this may not be for you , i am giving up what day it comes regardless of the date so anyone who is in is expected to follow.

for those out of town we will have a date set here as fast as i can will try for this today or tomorrow

thats it for now , shop and enjoy.

cheers

denny