View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 PM

Sumfingwong is on a distinguished road
Default FS: equipment in Calgary

Looking to sell my whole setup. We are currently house shopping still, and would like to sell everything.

http://s265.beta.photobucket.com/use...er123/library/

Both radions needed to be replaced (warranty) 1 of them is still brand new, I hooked it up to the hanging kit to take these photos. 1 radion is pretty much brand new, the other has been running for about 3-4 months.

All equipment is around 13 to 14 months old

Equipment list:

- Radion Lights x 2
- Vortech pumps MP40 x2
- tank is around 150 gallon tank (5ft long), I will take the measurements when I get home
- stand, typical metal stand
- sump, I will take measurements when I get home, its around 80 to 90 gallons
- skimmer. Reef Octopus 3000 int
- return pump (forgot the brand, but I believe its a pondmaster?)
- 2 UV lights
- Tunze auto-top off
- RO/DI unit. Vertex Puratek 100 gpd
- Phosban 550 with pump

I also have a cabinet full of extra equipment such as extra frag trays and assorted medication and food (food I will include with the sale of the livestock). I will include all left over salt, carbon and GFO

Looking to get $3500 obo

I hope the price is fair, I am going to be throwing in all my equipment that I have at home. If someone takes this package, I will also include the extra 20 gallon tank I have at home and the extra protein skimmer I have as well. Eheim professional cannister filter.

I'm sure I am missing some other things, but if you buy it. Once you are here, you will be getting alot of bonus equipment. I will also throw in the water change equipment, hoses, brute garbage bin, pumps. Pretty much whatever we discover when shutting it down, you can have if I have no need for it (which I wont)

Pretty much the wife wants it all gone, so it has to go!

Things I am willing to trade for. I am looking for Omega Planet Ocean and Rolex watches!