View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 04:52 AM

Canadian is on a distinguished road
Default Victoria Area Roll Call

Just looking to compile a list of reefers in and around Victoria.

I couldn't resist the pull of Victoria (It actually had more to do with more money at a clinic I like than anything to do with Victoria, but who's counting?) so I'm going to be moving back to Victoria some time in mid January. My girlfriend will be staying in Vancouver at our apartment until August while she finishes her Masters so I'm going to be able do some back and forth shopping at J&L and OA when I come back on the weekends to be with her (that means I can pick things up for people on occasion).

My biggest concern though is that when I was in Victoria last week I poked my head into most of the LFSs that have salt water livestock and supplies and the only remotely decent one still lacked any reasonable stock (quality, price and variety on drygoods and livestock). Are most of you guys just buying stuff from the mainland/online? I was kind of hoping that things would have improved since the days when I was working part time in several of the LFSs about 9 years ago but that looks to be a no-go.

Anyway, get your SPS frags ready because my SPS tank has cycled!
SPS Dedicated 24x24x20 Trimless Tank | 20 g Sump | Bubbble King Mini 160 Protein Skimmer w/ Avast Swabbie | NP Biopellets in TLF Phosban Reactor | ATI Sunpower 6 x 24W T5HO Fixture | EcoTech Vortech MP20 | Modified Tunze Nanostream 6025 | Eheim 1260 Return Pump | GHL Profilux Standalone Doser dosing B-Ionic | Steel Frame Epoxy Coated Stand with Maple Panels embedded with Neodymium Magnets

"Mens sana in corpore sano"