View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:32 PM

brizzo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsB View Post
I understand the list process and I'm pretty sure at least some kind of SPS are on there but one LFS refuses to bring it in (because they always arrive brown and nobody has good enough lighting) and the other doesn't bring them in because THEY don't have good enough lighting. I've offered to meet them on delivery day to take what's mine, brown or not. I haven't seen sps in kelowna since I started. So I get most of my livestock online. Which then has a knock on effect to my LFS which aren't getting my money and can't improve.
Your post was about rare fish, not special order corals...

Pet City is great for quality fish that have been properly quarantined, and Harold is able to order from a few different wholesalers. His business is not around reefs, so he does not get into inverts or sps. I've tried to convince him a few times to learn more about sps and the demand for inverts, but he wasn't sold. J&L was happy to take a few hundred dollars from me yesterday