Thread: New rules?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by r212019 View Post
Does this mean that I can only make three more posts this year? Hopefully I misunderstood the rule change
To answer this directly, with a couple of points, no, and I think you did.

You are entitled to 4 threads. You can post a thread containing up to 20 frags/corals. If you post with one, you can add 19 more anytime you want. You can bump it, you can add to it, you can insert a picture of your new puppy. It can run forever and you can bump it or add to it anytime you like. You can do this with 4 threads in a year. This keep it organized without limiting you in what you can post.
However, looking at the one you already have, your last bump was before taking it to J&L for credit, so I'm not entirely sure this even affects you. Others, like Ryan that post a lot, can still post a lot. So when you log in, there can always be new stuff you haven't seen, rather than just a repeat thread of the same pieces as a person's last thread.

I ask that people that think they are affected simply play along for 6 months. If it's really not working, let us know via PM and we'll look at it.