View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

What item were you looking at?

I can't stand some of the prices out there right now. Best prices for hard goods are definitely online at Reefsupplies.ca. But... I hate waiting! lol.

I do understand that COVID has made the small business owners struggle, and I certainly want to help them out as much as I can. But inflating prices to a ridiculous markup is just not right. And especially if they are doing different prices from one customer to the next. I know that that particular owner definitely does that. I've seen it myself. When someone asks him a price... He looks up in the air and says aaahhhhhhh..... $150! lol. When they have to think about a price before he gives it to you it's probably not the best haha.

And those fish prices though!! So outrageous!! And especially when they are ick ridden sickly looking fish for $150. The worst is... That people in the reefing community are trying to get fish store prices for their private sale fish, which further inflates the prices of everything! That's the most frustrating thing to me. Like... $150 for a yellow tang? Get over yourself! lol. I like the $60 Tang prices of the past. Thank you to some members still offering reasonable prices on their private sales.

They call it addiction for a reason...

Last edited by FishyFishy!; 12-02-2020 at 02:47 PM.