View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 09:44 PM

kyl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_C View Post
this is not an excuse but I only allow one person to handle tank quotes and builds and at times it can get overwhelming. Since I took back over the quoting and handling of builds I can see where some details get glossed over. Sometimes, ok most times we get emails asking for a price on a XXX gallon tank with no other info and it is like pulling teeth too get the right info to properly quote the tank they want.

I think going forward when we get a request for pricing the first question I will ask is, do you want a cheap but holds water tank, a good but not perfect tank or an all out baller tank lol and than work out details with the customers.

We can do a lot with glass and with the CNC table coming in the next month or so there will have a lot we can offer for acrylic too.

I am currently working on a request work sheet with all that we can offer, so in the future it should be a lot smoother process

I will look forward to working with you on the new build.

Thanks Dave
I don't want to hi-jack the build thread too much but Dave, I felt you did the best you could given everything going on and I still appreciate the long phone call to get things straightened out and the updates after that. So far so good with the tanks.

Now back to the regularly scheduled build thread!