View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 11:19 AM

itsmeraja86 is on a distinguished road
Default New Tank build 120/180/200G

Hi fellow Reefers,

I am new this forum and i am a noobie reefer probably a year now.

However i did learnt things in harder way and currently running a 30G nano sumpless reef LPS dominant Euphillia's on the right and trumpet, duncans, bubble on thr right, I do have some Zoa and toadstool only one SPS (bird of paradise birds nest coral)...

That was my intro about my reefing.

Since i came from US all my stuff were pretty much bought in US hence the cost to build /start and also ongoing maintenance cost was not so high however when i came to Canada almost everything is on higher side and i get much less choices as well or i could say i am not going to the right place.

I am planning to buy house means Bigger tank !!!!!! I need help /Advise/ Suggestions in picking the size and cost required to start up a tank

I have space for 120G, 160G, 180G or2 00G
Please help me with the cost estimates and also provide me best seller products starting from Tank, Overflow, Skimmer, Reactor,livesand/dry sand , liverocks/dry rocks, I dont want power heads/wave makers in my display tank hence a built in Circular ? how effective and worth it is or is it just go with wavemakers?

BTW i am in Mississauga ,Ontario

Thanks in advance!!!
Raj