View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road
Default Ecotech Radion fan stopped

One of my radion lights stopped working this week. At first, it was running off sync to the other two radions and then the red leds just starts to blink intermitantly. I inspected this light and noticed that the fan had also stopped. I googled this (as well as going onto the Ecotech support site) and noticed that this has been happening to others as well.

I contacted EcoTech Support and they had shared with me that this problem has been occuring with a few Radions and they are sending out replacements. Because mine was purchased in Canada, Ecotech support was not able to send a replacement to me directly (and I would return the defective radion back to them with returned postage), instead, I would have to deal with the store/Canadian distributor I purchased from. In turn, the distributor/store can send a replacement to me right away and the distributor would then return it to Ecotech.

I have contacted Martin of Modular LED and hope he will return my call soon. Will share with others of my experience...