Thread: Piss me off!
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 12:59 AM

Troy F is on a distinguished road
Default **** me off!

...our board was set up by one individual and titus you deserve a lot of credit for that.Actually he gets all the credit [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .

...the board is for people with a common interest, yet many similar boards become a waste of time cuz you get sick of faceless nameless reef geek jibber jabber after a while. I hear you brother [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img].

so if i could suggest, keep in mind that you did not make this board what it is, the members did. I agree completely but I think we are all jumping the gun on Titus, myself included. Titus wasn't trying to sensor us he is just trying to keep this a place of learning and sharing ideas on the subject of reefkeeping. Have a look over in the "Sump" at reefs.org and tell me if you'd want that crap here.

I actually like most of you guys (not you Shane) but most of you and that is amazing. Ask anyone that really knows me, I don't like people. Kidding aside, the board is yours as long as it is treated with respect and for that we owe Titus huge. Without him I wouldn't know most of you (don't hold that against him).

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]