View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 05:33 PM

Millepora_Maniac is on a distinguished road

I've seen a few concept builds, they looked good to me. If you're suggesting that the Concept build is not going to be as good, i'd like to know how.

I asked for all the same things, Starfire front, Dual herbie overflows. external of course, Eurobraced, i think it was 3" bracing, bevelled edges and polished. dual drilled inlets on the back pane along with the overflow. That will all be skinned with black acrylic so it looks all black and slick.

The stand i asked for is an unfinished steel tubular stand. He is gonna powder coat that for me too, so it won't rust. After the tank is up and running i'll make some magnetic panels of some sort.

All in all i am pretty happy with the price he quoted me. If it comes and it isn't to my standards, i won't accept it. This build is not going to be like any of my last ones where i have to rush it. They are also sending me a 3d drawing so i can proof it prior to the build.

I'm saving a couple hundred more bucks and likely will pull the trigger.

90 gal SPS display+65 gallon mixed reef
GEAR: Korallin calcium reactor, bio pellets, digital aquatics controller, Tunze ATO, MP40, 4 x Tunze 6105 w/controller, Reef Octopus Xp3000 ext, 2x250w MH, Futura LED.