View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Wow Ken nice bike, please refrain from mentioning carbon anything as you make me jealous.... When my wife asked me what ring I wanted for our wedding bands guess what I said?? Carbon with a fat diamond inset, unfortunately we settled on black tungsten carbide....

My best friend did the ride to conquer cancer from Seattle to Oregon last year on his mountain bike, it wasn't the lightest bike but he finished, so I have faith you can do it too....

I had to trade in my downhill bike that weighed alot so much it was hard to pick up with one hand, I bought a lighter mountain bike and zip around the seawall and Stanley park alot easier but wouldn't mind getting a lighter Raleigh bike so I can attemp to ride further distances.... I wanna ride from Richmond to Stanley park which I figure should be around 35k if you go marine through Ubc and then over the burrard and around Stanley park. You're so lucky you live by science world you can just hall around the seawall and cut across to Canada place....

We should do a ride sometime, I'll skytrain to cambie and we could do the seawall all the way around Vancouver to kits!

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips