View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 04:46 AM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

Thank you so much for the reply. I am freaking out a little since it seems whatever I do is a failure. She is such a nice fish and is always swimming around where I happen to be. She was terrified when she came home, and laid flat under a rock in the rockwall. I have added a Sohal tang since she came, so she is not the new kid on the block, and the Sohal keeps to himself. She doesn't get bullied or dominated by any other fish.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that she eats since she is getting so skinny. She is grazing on the hair algae but there is not enough for her in reality.

Thanks for letting me know. It is appreciated a great deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme View Post
I have a Blonde Naso which ate fine at the LFS but wouldn't eat when I got him home. I feed Nori, pellets, frozen mysis as well as the frozen homemade mix and he would show interest when I fed but not actually eat anything. It took a week or two but he started eating and hasn't stopped since. I know I'm not offering a solution but time may be all she needs to get settled in before she is comfortable enough to eat.