View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:40 PM

Arok3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
I get that Concept Aquatics is a sponsor but why is this the only sponsor that goes in to peoples posts and has some reason to invite or encourage people to come in to their store? I've seen it in the buy/sell forums too when people are looking for something. If all of the sponsors did this the site would be a mess. It should'nt be allowed as they have their own area on the site to do this.
I don't see it as a huge issue. All the sponsors on this site are free to solicit their business, Concept is just being proactive on promoting their business on this forum. If you have the chance to talk to Dave or Denny, it will become apparent quite quickly how much sense this makes. Concept isn't just a big box store trying to gather the most business they can, they have the specific needs of our community in their interest. Don't take this to mean that they're giving the stuff away for free, but when Denny says he'll give you a great price on the product you are looking for, he isn't bull****ting. They are essentially the Canreef store of Calgary. Helping us so we stay loyal to them.

Denny isn't spamming the board, he's offering very reasonable solutions to immediate problems, and I don't think there's a single person here who's taken him up on an offer and left disappointed.