View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 01:41 AM

Sasq40 is on a distinguished road

Now for some finished pics!

Ignore the cords normally there neat but I had a busy weekend. Need to move my new zoa around they aren't opening great were they are, and my birds was bleaching when I got it, the light in the other tank was just the marineland one, and it's just bleaching for under my sol so I'll be moving it around

Now for the equipment I got running so far.
66 gallon dt with 50 gallon sump, which is divided into 4 sections, ro/di storage water, return, refugium, and skimmer inlet
Running a swc 120 as a skimmer
400gph return pump, 2 heaters
Running a Hydor wave maker running at the moment a aqueon 950 and Hydor 600. I have a 600 aqueon on full time. I'm going to switch the 950 and 600 around so the 600 are on timers and the 950 is full time. Eventually I plan to upgrade to a mp40w.
Running 3 ai sol blue and when I get a chance this week I'll be adding a 4th. There around 8" from water surface

Right now the fish I got in there are from the tanks I got.
A six line, 2 clowns and a yellow tail damsel
My clean up crew. Ordered and should have most of them still, I know me and my friend had so. E snails thst didn't ship well are
5 scarlet hermit, 2-3 blue, a brown hermit that came with the small tank. 9 cerith, 10 trochus , a couch and a sea hare.
The rocks and sand had some cyano and ha so I've been fighting that.

Now I'm looking for tips on future stocking items, I have on one fish I have to have, and that's a green Manadrain, my friend had a healthy one in the tank I bought for years but gave him away before I got the tank.
I'd like I big display fish but what I was thinking I know are nippers so better ideas are welcome
One spot foxface
Lawnmower blenny
Flame angle

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk