View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 04:05 AM

Murminator is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Murminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomboy View Post
ok because i got of responces, i am going to go as, first pms then first come first serve, due to that fact that internet selling falls through alot. i live in stony plain, if that doesnt work for some people. and for the people that come if you buy more corals i will give discounts.

So I PM you reguarding an item you tell me to come by to pick up tonight you give me your address and phone number to call you I call you at 2:30 this afternoon to arrange for the pick up between 7-730 tonight. Pm you back reguarding our phone conversation and give you my phone number. Drive from Sherwood Park to the southwest end of Stony Plain I have your address but forgot you number cannot find your address thought maybe I wrote it down wrong stop at 2 houses on your cresent ask them they don't know who you are. Call a friend to log in under my name and get your number call you and you tell me "it's long gone????" WTF???...I say "I called you this aft and had prearranged time for pick up" you tell me "well ya lots of people pmed me about it". Thats when I hung up.......thats when your neighbor pointed out your cavalier parked on the corner...but but wife wouldn't let me pay you a visit
So thanks for selling the coral out from under me, wasting my evening, and worst of all wasting my gas to and from there...remember karma's a bitch

So all be warned of the shady dealings practices this guy has

I reserve the right to hijack any thread I want to!!

My carbon footprint is bigger than your carbon footprint !!!!