Thread: Frag swap
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:43 AM
bvlester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
Yellow tail Damsel is doing great, thanks Bill. The Kenya Tree is also going gangbusters. A small frag somehow came off a week ago, got sucked on to my VorTech and today I glued it to a frag plug! The little zoas you gave me aren't doing so good though, my fault, hopefully what's left will recover.

May long weekend probably not good for me, I think there's a soccer tournament in Vernon, so I'll probably be into that.
the zoes I gave you seem to like a certain water peramiters and that is it I have other zoes in my tanks and they do well no matter what those others just are finicky. they are like a bubble be zoe I believe they are called. They are not yellow and black but green and gray and green. so not a bubble bee but in the same family I have found them on the net a couple of times.
As for the week end that is why I said "in May maybe best this year and before the long weekend or would everyone prefer it on the long weekend"

Good to heat=r the Kenya is doing so well and the Dansel is good also. I have 2 maybe more kenya's I will be selling. some devils hand going to frag the mother colony up. I have some rose coral, yellow polyps and maybe some Athelia, hay I may have some SPS also depending on what happens between now and then.