View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 07:13 AM

Kiznik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kiznik
Default Can you help me identify / value 3 pumps, 2 tanks, 1 skimmer?

I joined this forum 10 years ago and started to build my first reef. It was a great experience. Many users from the canreef forum helped me not only figure out what equipment I needed, but then also helped me acquire a lot of it.

I sadly haven't had any tanks in use for 5 years and won't be able to get back into it any time soon, but I do still have equipment that has been safely stored. I'd like to give back into the community a little bit by offering what I have on the buy / sell forum, but I'm afraid some of what I have (like the skimmer) might be obsolete at this point.

I was wondering if anyone might want to help me identify what I have here and put an appropriate value on it. My next step will be to make it available on the buy / sell forum at a below value price, and hopefully help someone else who is starting out get their first reef started.

I hope this is the best forum for this post. Hopefully it's understood that I'm looking for help to help the someone else out. Photos are attached.

Last edited by Kiznik; 05-02-2015 at 09:27 PM.