View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 09:10 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

So sorry Canreef people for a delay. I have been sorting out my home to move and getting renos done. i am running my 100gal 5 footer fresh water tank with Blue parrots fish and a couple of red tail sharks aswell with some red head geophagus's. I am hoping to transfer these out to Manitoba when the time comes for me to drive out.
ok back to Salt questions where I have been out of the hobby since 2013. I have always loved doing inwall tanks. But I am still not sure where i will be living. I am hoping for a slab so I wont have a basement. but we shall see lol. I was looking into the reef ready tanks that comes with everything. I cant recall the names of the type of tanks that has all built into one. But I am still loving the dude out in Calgary who makes tanks. another thing I can remember hahaha.

I would love to do a 8 footer again or a 10 footer with a over flow off the back. Thoughts peeps love to hear what others think and what made you go with a built tank or the other tank with all in one i believe the tanks are built up to 150 gal i believe they are quite pricey but comes with everything more simplicity for me.