Thread: Kamloops area
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 07:42 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

I would like some land, have seen a few with 10Acers or more, but 5 would do me as I would like to get a few horses if it works out.. Told the wife I would settle for Quads if we couldn't get enough land haha.

What are the wells like out pritchard way, do they produce lots of good water? and as far as water goes what is the groung water quality in you neck of the woods?

Realy I don't mine where I live as long as it is freehold land (not leased) , about 30 min or less from town, and the kids can get bus service to school. I would also like to be in a shaw service area for the internet/tv but I can work around that if I have to.

If I am in town I would like a river valley/city view, out of town what ever.. I grew up on a farm in Alberta, so I am leaning towards the land and trees thing.

hmm a friend of ours said to not look at batchlor hights or brock, I'll have to find out why.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.